I work for a museum or other institution, how do I hire Plays in Place?
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to have a conversation with you and answer questions on scope, budget, and planning. To learn more about our partners’ perspectives, visit our testimonials page.
I am a playwright, can I send Plays in Place one of my plays to produce?
- Unfortunately no, as we build everything from the ground up in cooperation with our institutional partners. We highly encourage you to get to know us and our work. If you are interested in getting involved, please send us information about your upcoming work.
I am an actor, director, or designer. How do I get involved with Plays in Place?
- Send your resume and headshot if you have one to email@example.com and invite us to any upcoming projects of your own where we can get a sense of your work.
I work for a school, can Plays in Place bring one of your shows to our school?
- We don’t tour to schools, but you can contact one of our institutional partners when we have a show running to see if there are group tickets or school shows available.
How do I keep up with Plays in Place’s upcoming projects?
- Join our mailing list!
Does Plays in Place tour our shows?
- Generally no, given the site-specific nature of our work. There are particular exceptions to this depending on the project. For example, the Kittie Knox Plays will appear in multiple cities.
How do I support Plays in Place?
- Contact us! We are not a 501(c)(3) non-profit, but many of our partners are. We can let you know how to support our upcoming work.